Account management opportunities
Location: Tel-Aviv & New York
We’re looking for stellar SEO Account Managers to join our team. Positions are open in our Tel Aviv AND New York offices. RankAbove works with some of the world’s biggest companies and brands, and this is a great opportunity to join our great and passionate team. You should have a solid understanding of SEO. Candidates for the Tel Aviv location should be fluent in written and spoken English and at least one of the following languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian. We’re looking for team players who are energetic, highly personable, and have at the very least, a basic understanding of search engine optimization. You’ll be servicing blue-chip companies and nurturing each relationship to ensure the utmost customer satisfaction.
The position reports to the VP Customer Success, and works closely with the other Account Managers and Senior Analysts.
- Developing and fostering long-lasting customer relationships
- Working directly with customers to help implement SEO and marketing strategies
- Identifying opportunities to upsell, and cross-sell the company’s offerings
- Regular reporting and presenting of SEO performance to customers
- Utilization of various available resources for website optimization, including RankAbove’s platform, to deliver comprehensive summaries and recommendations for a customer’s website
- Minimum 1 year Account Management experience in online marketing and data analysis
- At least a basic understanding of search engine optimization
- Strong client relationship building experience, including developing and delivering presentations
- An analytical mind, initiative, and polished communication skills
- Strong knowledge and comfort with Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred – proficiency in Google Analytics and/or other analytics softwares, Google Webmaster Tools and/or other Webmaster platforms, Google Display Network and Keyword Planner
- Ability to take initiative and identify, address and resolve day to day issues and challenges.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team environment